Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wedding Day Recap

I'm back!! After quite a long time off in St Thomas, I am back to reality/work today! I am all moved into Gainesville and now a married girl; our entire trip could not have gone more perfect, we had amazing people there to share such an awesome time with us, perfect weather and each other. I would not ever trade a small destination wedding for anything big and fancy - this was our perfect day and we were able to spend many more afterwards with our families and friends. Everyone will remember it for a lifetime, and even our friends got engaged on the trip! I am so excited to begin this new chapter in my life and can't wait to see what is in store for me and my new husband (that is so strange to say!)!

 The morning of the wedding I relaxed and tried to de-stress and have some alone time. We took a cardboard cut out of annie along, so her and I went on the beach for some photos.
 After I got my hair and makeup done, I had Erin lace up my corset dress- it is quite the task to get that thing on!
 We took some photos on the balcony - it was such a gorgeous day!
 We got married on Lime Tree Beach and sealed it with a kiss
 We were thrilled to have our families there with us!
 Our reception was at Havana Blue for Dinner and their beach bar, The Sand Bar, for drinks, dancing and fun. Everything overlooked the beach/ocean.

 We Cut the cake!
And did a little dancing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment