Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Memorable Monday

It's times like this that I wish I could stay up late. Last night it was announced that Bin Laden was finally put to eternal misery. As he makes his way to the fires of hell I am hopeful that he endures a terrifying, excruciating, fearful experience. I did not hear the news until I awoke and turned on the radio, so I feel that I am a bit behind, but it will still be one of those 'Where were you when....' times, where I will never forget where exactly I was.

It's hard to believe that it has been almost 10 years since the 9-11 attacks. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in high school, watching everything transpire on tv. Well maybe not yesterday, but in no way does it seem like it happened almost a decade ago. I think that today we find ourselves united again, as we were almost 10 years ago.

Today we are victorious as a country and a world. Make sure to look on the positive side this lovely Monday :)

1 comment:

  1. I was in high school too. I can't believe it's been ten years. Where has the time gone..

    ReplyDelete