Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ahi Tuna Tacos

Now that we are getting closer and closer to my move in date, Adam becomes less and lees inclined to go grocery shopping with me when I go to Gainesville. This means that when I went on Saturday, all of the meals were left up to me. I decided on fish tacos for Sunday night, and when I went to the fish counter I saw 'Tuna Nuggets' which intrigued me. I ordered tilapia and also the tuna, as they were the perfect size of tacos.

I really didn't measure anything out - I just sprinkled from the container directly onto the fish. Of course, you can always use this on whole tuna steaks, or cut up your own nuggets.

Ahi Tuna Tacos
Soy Sauce
Garlic Salt
Cumin
Chili Powder
Ginger
S&P
Olive oil

Place tuna in a bowl and drizzle with soy sauce on both sides. Sprinkle garlic salt, cumin, chili powder, ginger and s&p on both sides and set in the fridge for 2 hours.

Heat a skillet the medium/high and place olive oil inside. Add the tuna and sear on all sides.

Top with avacado, pineapple, lettuce, sauteed green pepper/onion/jalapeno, salsa, sour cream or whatever else you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment