Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

Oh Friday, I am so happy to see you again. We are finally getting out of February, and the weather is proving it. We should be in the 70s/80s here this weekend and I am so excited about it! Adam comes to town today so we are going to get out on a patio somewhere and grab some food and drinks and just take in the sun and warmth. I am so excited to see him and hang out!

I went out to Happy Hour last night with some old coworkers and drank a little too much without eating anything, so I was feeling it a little this morning when my alarm started going off. I grabbed a bagel on the way to work though, so I do feel better. It's always fun catching up with people and sometimes the time just flies and before you know it it's 10pm and youve downed 7 drinks! (or is that just me? :) )

We are going to register this weekend and go look at rings, which will be fun! Since I only went to the gym 3 days I would like to try to get a run in tomorrow morning so that come monday my body isn't completely against running. I also plan to cook some mexican food, so be on the lookout for a new food post. I am really excited to try out these 2 recipes!

Any fun plans for your days off this week? Whatever you do, have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment