Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

That Healthy Feeling

After working out 5 days last week, and seeing a 2 pound loss from two weeks ago, it is safe to say that I am feeling really good right about now. I have that 'thinner', 'healthy' feeling that I am sure you have gotten at one point or another, when you've eaten really well and/or worked out a good amount. I have stuck to my twice a week strength class and just enjoy how concrete my muscles feel again. Working out all week also motivates me to eat a little better and just be all around more conscious of what I'm putting into my body. I am going to do 5 days or workouts this week as well.

Adam didn't get into town until Saturday night this past weekend, so I cleaned a bunch on Saturday and really only ate some cereal and a salad until our sushi dinner (which was as amazing as it always is!). When I am not at work, I can easily make it until lunch time without thinking of food, but when I sit at work M-F I am starved by 8am, and really wish that I could turn that around.

Like I said on Saturday, it was a gorgeous weekend here in Orlando! On Sunday we went to eat outside at the Ale House up the street, and actually had to move out of the sun into the shade because it was so warm. If I had worn shorts it would have been ok, but the mix of the heat on my dark denim jeans just wasn't going anywhere good. This whole week looks like it will be in the 70s, so I hope that sticks around for the weekend as well.

I wore my new Target top out on Saturday and really like it. It's pretty long, which is nice. It also flares out a little bit, but not to the extent that some do where they just make you look fat, which makes it perfect for eating lots of sushi :)

As usual, I am hoping for the week to pass quickly. The Superbowl is this weekend! I am still not sure of where I will be so not sure what I'll be doing, but I really want to try my hand at a dip field.....

No comments:

Post a Comment