Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Saying Hello to a New Year

Well, 2011 is finally upon us! It is still so hard for me to believe that the year is over. I have to say that 2010 had a lot of highs for me, personally. I finally learned how to maintain my fitness/weight goals, I paid off my debt, I finished my AA degree and I am actually saving a good amount of money. The only down side that I can think of is that Adam moved away. February will mark a year of him working from Ocala and us only seeing each other on the weekends. Some weeks are harder than others, but we are making it through and I am happy that he is enjoying his job.
I have thought a lot about whether or not I would make a resolution, or a goal, for 2011. I decided that I will try to live the year without too many expectations and just remain positive and keep going as I have. Since I've had a good year, I hope to carry that luck over into the next. Of course I do hope that their are some life changes ahead of me this year. Thanks to Spark People, I have also been able to keep a running total of my fitness minutes. In the past 9 months I have taken on 120 hours of exercise. It comes to a little over 13 hours a month, which actually seems pretty low to me now and so I want to increase this in the new year.

We won't bring in the New Year with any kind of style, and we will most likely be asleep at midnight. We are tailgating at 8am sharp on New Years day, so I am in the stages of finalizing our grocery list for that. Whatever you chose to do to celebrate, be safe and enjoy the last moments of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment