Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Crafty Projects

The worst time of the year has come now that Christmas is over. I hate the weeks after, as everything transitions back to normal and everyone goes on a diet and crowds the gym for a month until they get lazy again. I was hoping to do something fun and fancy on New Years Eve, but since we are tailgating at 8am on New Years Day, I think we will just be staying in.

Luckily, I have some crafts to get me through this lull. Adam's daughter arrives on the 8th and we are going to do a birthday celebration the next day. My plan is to do a whole Dessert Bar set up. Cupcakes, ice cream, a toppings bar and a cookie dough ball tower, with pink and purple decorations.

I am in the midst of creating a homemade cut out birthday banner, which is inspired by many that I found online, including this one. I am almost done the letter cutouts and will blog it once I have completed it.


I also plan to do tissue paper pom poms, like Martha and many brides make. We have lots of presents and a birthday crown, so it is sure to be a perfect time!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I will have a recap post up later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment