Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

All of the Trees Are Up!

It's official: all of the trees are up and Christmas time is here. Yesterday Adam and I headed out to get a tree stand and finish some Christmas shopping. There was definitely some hustle and bustle going on, which is exactly what I look forward to this time of year! Adam had a hard time taking in all of the people, but I enjoyed the craziness!

We then headed over to a chop your own tree farm. There were 5 different fields, but our Christmas tree was not there, as we had hoped. So, we went across the street to one of the stands with the pre-cut trees. We finally found the one for us and stuffed it in the trunk to come home. Adam did some trimming, which I was able to turn into decoration for the mantle and I was so happy to put up some new decorations. I even have all but one of Adam's presents wrapped and under the tree. I was good and didn't even snoop for my gift here this weekend :)
I also got some baking done, including chocolate covered pretzels. These have become a favorite of mine because my mom used to make them every holiday season. I went with Red Wilton Wafers this year though, to add a little more pizazz to them. I'm hoping that people are willing to help me gobble them up!


We are going to string the lights outside today, and we will be all ready just in time for the temperature drop tomorrow. The highs for this week are 60, so everyone should be in the spirit! Happy Holidays, everyone! Hope you got your cards out and started your gift wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment