Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weighing In On My Weight Issues

Ever since the beginning of August I haven't been on a strict workout program. There were vacations and trips and things to do. Now it is fall and I am cooking/baking more often and eating more sugar. I'm not sure what exactly has gotten into me but I have been much more hungry than usual, and seem to give into that instead of controlling myself. So, I am jumping back on the eating better bandwagon.

I don't go crazy with all bad foods, I just eat more than I know I should. Work is always the hardest since I sit all day and there's a kitchen full of snacks and a drawer full of poptarts at my desk!! I have still been working out at least 3x a week, but I really need to be doing 4, with cardio and all of my classes. I missed my next level class this week because I didn't sign up in time and the class filled up. I can notice that my arm muscles are going away and my little stomach pooch is gradually expanding, so before it gets bad I am just revamping my activities.

For next week I have planned out my meals, as this always seems to help me stay on track, and I really don't mind eating the same thing everday:
Breakfast: 2 Egg white scrammbled; in mini Whole Wheat Pitas with chopped Tomato
Snack: Fruit
Lunch: Salad with Shrimp and Tomato, Light Dressing
Snack: Fiber Bar of some sort
Dinner: Lean Cuisine (I know that they have high sodium levels, but they are easy and help me stay at a low caloric level for dinner)

Lean Cuisine actually has some new products out (and they're on sale!), they're steamers anc I can't wait to give them a try. The good thing about this is I will be able to eat all week on about $30 too, and if I hit the gym for the full 4 days then I will be back at it and feeling good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment