Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Buffalo Pita Pizza

Ever since a few nights ago I have been craving buffalo pizza. Knowing that this doesn't exactly fit into my diet, and I have so much homework to get done tonight, I decided to make the fastest, healthiest version that I could. As I sit here and chew away, my craving is satisfied and I feel good about my dinner choice! I cooked up some veggies with this and it took about 10 minutes total. There are so many variations you could do with toppings on this, I think it will become a new staple or make your own here!

Buffalo Pita Pizza
Whole Wheat Pita, cut in half
Hot Sauce
FF Ranch
Cheddar, shredded, ff
Mozzarella, shredded
Onion, chopped
Garlic Powder

Preheat oven to 370 degrees. Spray a skillet and put on high heat. Place pita in until crisp, flip and cook for another few seconds.

Place pita on baking sheet. Add ranch, hot sauce and half of the cheese, then add onion, the rest of the cheese and more hot sauce. Sprinkle garlic powder on top.

Bake for 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment