Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Yesterday was our work Christmas potluck, and since so many people were bringing dessert, I decided to do an appetizer. I have had the Franks buffalo chicken dip once before and it was so good, so I looked up the recipe and it was also extremely easy, plus I could actually cook it at work in the crock pot. Everyone LOVED it, asked for the recipe and is sad that I took the leftovers over to my parents house. People were even putting it on their baked potatoes, so I guess it goes well with multiple things! I doubled the recipe and only had some slight variations.

Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip (From FranksRedHot.com)
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® REDHOT® Sauce (I used an entire bottle for the doubled recipe, so I would use at least half the bottle for this portion size)
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (9.75 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (I boiled a chicken breast and shredded it)

For cooking in the crock pot, set to low and put creamcheese in until you can stir it. Then add the rest and cook for 3.5 hours, stirring occassionally to keep the top from getting a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment