Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Turkey Day Weekend!


Its always hard coming back to work after a holiday weekend. I felt like I was on a permanent, holiday vacation until my alarm at 6am reminded me to go make some dolla dolla bills.

I hope that you had a wonderful holiday - I know that I did! It was so nice to relax and unwind from a whirlwind month of visitors and travels. Of course, my favorite part of the holiday is the day after :) Well, this year I hit up toys r us and target on thanksgiving night - I was in and out in 15 minutes both places and got exactly what I needed.

Then the real fun started!

 Remy is stocked with Christmas outfits. I love this one, which she wore to pick out our Christmas Tree!
 We strung the lights both inside and out of the house. She loved the sparkly, white beaming lights.
 Having some laughs with Daddy over who is the Turkey.
 Our tree and staircase
I love the Christmas tree. It just makes being at home so much more pleasant. Ours already has lots of gifts underneath of it, too.

Only 3 weeks until Rem and I head to Florida for some Holiday Cheer, and Im taking a good amount of time off of work to enjoy this time with my family. Until then, it's back to diet and exercise for this girl (lets just say cheese was the name of the game this weekend). Happy Monday, hope you brought your cheer with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment