Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Florida Vacation!

I loved being back at home for 12 days - it was so nice to see the sun everyday and not wear a coat. And see all of my friends and family! Now that I am sure to be headed into complete, full-on baby mode here's a recap of our trip

 Love waking up to this little girl everyday - she is always ready for a belly rub!
 It felt s onice to get out into the sunshine again, even if my view was a bit different than I'm used to :)
 The animals liked some outdoor time as well
 We went to a spring training game and out to Bahama Breeze - that place always makes me want to go on vacation asap
 I tried to be healthy when I could.....
To make up for the times that I wasnt! We went to bingo night at Hamburger Mary's that is hosted by drag queens and it was my first experience - pretty fun and just something different to do in town!
mmmmm I have a real thing for frozen yogurt, Ice cream, Milkshakes and malts right now. And Cookies! Thin mints are still on the top of my list.

I also learned to sew! My mom got me a sewing machine that she will bring up for me as well, can't wait to make some halloween costumes and other cute things - this Bib was my first piece


We met up with Adam in Tampa for our 'babymoon' - I will be longing for the beach after this trip!


We went out to dinner at Berns Steakhouse, which is an upscale restaurant that I've always wanted to go to. It was an amazing experience and the steaks are truly the best. I was happy to get 2 wears out of this dress also!
 Pass A Grille beach in St Pete
 Bump contest
Virgin Pina Colada for me!

I had a fun time but it's always good to get home - especially after being gone for so long! Lots of unpacking and work to do before Adam's mom comes on Thursday morning. Busy, Busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment