Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Brazilian Blowout Review


 I mentioned that I had a groupon for the Brazilian Blowout and that I went on Wednesday with my sister and mom to get the treatment done. I cannot even explain how beyond thrilled I am with this! I am so sad that it's $300 a pop because there's no way Ill be able to keep up with it, but it is an amazing thing for hair.

All frizz is gone and the softness is crazy, especially for someone with damaged hair like myself. The process didn't take long - they shampoo with an extra clarifying shampoo and then apply the treatment, blow dry and flat iron. Then it is rinsed out and a mask put on for a couple minutes, rinsed again and they apply the serum, blow dry and you're out the door! You don't have to wait 3 days to sweat or use a clip like the keratin - you can wash your hair the very next day. I waited until 3 days later simply because I had no reason to wash before then and now that I also put a flat iron to it my hair is so smooth and straight.

After a blowdry my hair is now straight and frizz free, and this will be my go to for most day time activities. When you flat iron the hair just becomes pin straight and completely smooth. If you happen to stumble upon a groupon or have the money to try out the treatment I highly suggest you do. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I am getting ready to head to the hotel for my bachelorette party now - I am feeling much less sick than the previous days of the week and super excited to head out tonight with everyone!

Memorial day weekend = Summers official arrival! I remember when we lived up north this was the weekend that the pool opened and everyone was grilling out; lots of parties and fun! Everyone have a safe and happy memorial day and enjoy the sun, pool and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment