Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Salad

Chicken is amazing because you can do so many things with it. I wanted to put together sandwiches for a party, but I didn't want to use just a regular chicken salad so I decided to try a buffalo chicken salad. I love buffalo sauce, and having it on something other than calorie heavy wings is a nice change. I put this on bread and then we also put it on pizza crust, topped with mozzarella cheese. Everyone enjoyed this salad and I will be making it again. You could make this and have it for dinner or lunch in different ways, making it a time saver also.

Buffalo Chicken Salad
2 Chicken Breasts, shredded
1/3 cup Light Mayo
1.5 tbs Franks
1/2 tbsp Light Ranch
S&P
1 Stick Celery, chopped

Combine all and let chill in the fridge. Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment