Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Roasted Cuban Bread from Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze is one place where I definitely like to order the same thing everytime I go. One of those things is the Cuban Bread. It seems so simple, yet it is amazing and so much better than bruschetta. I recently found a lot of the recipes on their website, including the Roasted Cuban Bread Recipe. I tried it out and it tastes exactly like the restaurant, which makes me so happy because the closest location is about 40 minutes away from me. Now I can have this anytime I want! We devoured an entire loaf of cuban bread in one night with this.

The tomato marinade and butter spread is what makes this so good, I think soaking the tomatoes for a few hours would be a good idea, but I cant imagine it being better than it was.

You can go to the Bhama Breeze site to find other recipes, although I cannot vouch for those. Here is a direct link to this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment